What’s it take to be a double-digit ratings dynasty? It requires doing a lot of things right – consistently – from music, branding and positioning to the best personalities, promotions and community engagement. Based on an analysis of PPM data from Nielsen’s June survey, another essential ingredient is market heritage. The average age in-format of the top 10 stations across all 48 PPM markets is a whopping 24 years. Read more
- As Nielsen Conducts Strategic Review, Wall Street Analyst Weighs In.
- Dismissed: Sexual Harassment Suit From WTOP Staffer Who Quit.
- Strong Revenue Growth For Audioboom During First Half Of 2019.
- Bill Reeves Named New CEO Of EMF, Which, In Turn, Buys His WTA Group.
- Tourism Bureaus Look To Traditional Media For Marketing Efforts.
- Pittman, Bressler Ring Opening Bell As iHeart Returns To Public Markets.
- Meruelo Media Debuts ‘Cali 93.9’ On KXOS Los Angeles.
- 2019 NAB Marconi Awards Finalists Announced.
- ‘Math & Magic’ Podcast: Daniel Glass, From ‘Disco Danny’ To Record Label Vet.
- Cumulus Media Charleston VP/Market Manager Sherry Dollar Dies At 52.
- KILT Changes: ‘Clint & Kamla’ In Afternoons, Lord Exits, Pendergrast To Mornings.
- iHeart’s Pride Radio Flag Extends To Podcasts Under New Partnership.