As programmers strategize how – and where – to connect with their most loyal listeners, new data illuminates the differences in the devices they use, social media they favor, how much they listen on headphones and other behaviors across 11 top formats. “Radio Listener Profiles,” a new Infinite Dial study from Edison Research, breaks out behaviors from a national online survey of more than 3,000 Americans 12+ that listened to AM/FM radio in the past week, either over the air or online. Read more
- MSBC Radio Roundtable: Managing Staff During A Pandemic.
- Downloads, Not Dollars, Measure Success For Many Radio Podcasters.
- Auto Dollars Rebound in 2021. But Some Dollars Shift From Traditional to Digital.
- FCC Pushes Back Annual Regulatory Fee Deadline To Monday.
- Biden’s Spanish-Language Ad Blitz in Florida Includes $2 Million For Radio.
- NPR Tests The Podcast Distribution Potential Of YouTube.
- House Passes Bill Requiring FCC To Conduct Post-Disaster Self Assessments.
- Amazon Rolls Out New Lineup Of Echo Devices.
- Craig Carton Documentary Suggests His Radio Return Is Imminent.
- Radio Show 2020 Preview: CEOs, Podcasting, Sales, Diversity And Inclusiveness.
- iHeart And Einhorn’s Epic Productions Release First Co-Produced Young Adult Podcast.
- Morning Show Boot Camp: Entertaining And Keeping It Real During A Pandemic.