Spoken word formats crushed it in Nielsen’s November PPM survey. News/talk rode a wave of extraordinary engagement with the 2020 presidential election to notch its best showing since April. And sports stayed at a high level with the NFL season in full swing and post-season Major League Baseball action that saw the Dodgers win their first World Series championship in 32 years. Read more
- Employees Posing As Contestants, Other Deceptions Bring FCC Fine To Florida Station.
- Two Ad Agency Execs Voice Support For FCC ZoneCasting Proposal.
- ESPN And Dan Le Batard Part Ways. Last Show Jan. 4.
- Disney Shuttering Radio Disney, Radio Disney Country In 2021.
- WEEI-FM’s $1.5 Million ‘Giving Tuesday’ Haul Highlights Radio’s Week Of Giving.
- Banner Ads Creation Feature Now Part of AdsWizz’s Self-Serve Buying Service.
- Philly Homecoming: John Kincade Named Morning Host At ‘97.5 The Fanatic.’
- iHeart Cuts Deal To Buy Pair Of AMs, Translators In Dallas.
- A Three-Day Ratings Report Card: ‘The Michael Kay Show’ Bests ‘Carton & Roberts.’
- BIA Forecasts Modest Total Ad Spend Growth For 2021.
- Report: Amazon In Exclusive Talks To Buy Wondery.
- Podtrac: iHeart Held Top Spot Among November’s Podcast Publishers.