As the fourth quarter approaches, the strategic review that Univision confirmed it has undertaken continues. And while CEO Vince Sadusky has said he sees value in maintaining the company’s radio and television portfolios as sister divisions, those outside the company say it’s increasingly likely that Univision Radio will be spun-off with at least one potential offer already in the works. But would Univision’s board go for it? Read more
- Survey Shows Podcast Advertising Impact On Product Purchases.
- Jacobs Media Announces 2020 CES Tour For Radio Execs.
- Continue To Exercise Caution About Vaping, CBD Ads.
- WGTK Goes Live From Its Tower To Test PEP Emergency Broadcast System.
- Liebowitz Represents Go-To Client In Latest Copyright Infringement Suit.
- Meruelo Media Launches ‘Cali Mornings’ On LA’s KLLI.
- Radio Remembers Eddie Money With Multi-Format On-Air Tributes.
- Hubbard West Palm Beach And iHeart South Florida Continue Dorian Relief Efforts.
- FCC: 33 Radio Call Letter Changes During August.
- Moody Radio Chattanooga Opens New Offices Following Devastating 2018 Fire.
- News Bites: Broadcasters Foundation, Saga, Adrian Dater.
- Media Diversity Resolutions Introduced In House And Senate.