After revising its radio outlook in late June, BIA Advisory Services is now re-adjusting its estimates for what remains a very fluid situation. In its upcoming quarterly forecast set to publish in mid-July, the media financial firm says local radio will bill $12.6 billion in over-the-air and digital advertising this year. That’s down slightly from the $12.8 billion forecast in late June and marks a 12.3% decline from 2019. Read more
- 2020 At Midpoint: Radio CEOs Say Year Will Bring Some Long-Term Changes.
- Langer Takes Its Boston-Area AMs Off The Air.
- ‘Kiss 108’ Boston Launches ‘Chromebooks For Kids.’
- Beasley Media Group Boston Offering Small Business Grants.
- News Bites: Jim Kerr, Tiki Barber, Fox Sports Radio, Mimi Griswold.
- Edison: Americans Starting Their Audio Day 75 Minutes Later During COVID Disruptions.
- IAB Still Sees Double-Digit Growth For Podcasters In 2020.
- LeadsRx Study: Radio Helps Boost DTC Ads On Google And Facebook.
- Advertisers Will Have Lower Budgets And Higher Expectations In Q3.
- Unless FCC Takes Action, Franken FMs Have Just One More Year Of Life.
- Small Businesses Closing At Alarming Rates, Affecting Major Source Of Radio Ad Dollars.
- NPR Podcasts To Be Distributed To Diaspora Listeners Via Zeno FM.