A huge jump in spending power — and a growing awareness of issues around inclusion, equity and racial justice — have put African-American consumers in the spotlight, according to a new Nielsen report that says “the power of the Black community has never been more evident to the wider American population.” Nielsen says radio, streaming audio and podcasts have more traction among Blacks than the general population. Read more
- Want To Land A Radio Job? Your Social Media Can Help.
- Gordon Smith Defends Broadcast News As ‘Indispensable’ At NAB New York.
- Another Push In Congress To Extend Paycheck Protection Program To Radio.
- BIA’s Ducey: Despite Google Antitrust Action, Search To Remain Key Part Of Radio Ad Mix.
- Inside Info: Homebuyers Are Appliance Buyers – and Radio Listeners.
- The Athletic Calls Out Lack Of Women Behind The Mic In Sports Radio.
- A Day Of Activism And Education For Diversity, Inclusion In Public Media.
- Deal Digest: Ethnic Brokers Are Growing Their Radio Footprint.
- Rush Limbaugh: The President Praises, Michael Savage Attacks.
- Independent Board To Review Apollo CEO’s Relationship With The Late Jeffrey Epstein.
- Entercom Partners With National Urban League To Advance Racial Justice.
- New Sports Outlet ‘The Fan’ Launches In Pensacola.