Are country radio programmers out of touch with their audiences? A new study suggests a disconnect between the two camps when it comes to how radio is defined and used and why listeners choose it over streaming audio platforms. The attitudinal study by Mark Ramsey Media shows country radio listeners have a much broader definition of radio and use a wider array of platforms and devices to consume it. Read more
- ‘Gulf States Newsroom’ Is Third Regional Hub Of NPR Stations.
- ‘The Jesse Kelly Show’ Enters Syndication Via Key Networks.
- WIYY’s Morning Show Delivers ‘Market-Leading Ratings’ On WBAL-TV.
- Barstool Sports Completes Sale To Casino Operator Penn National.
- Oldies ‘My Mix 94.3’ Plays To The St. Louis Suburbs.
- News Bites: WEZX, David Santrella, Edison Research, Federated Media, Triton Digital.
- What Factors Influence The Music Played on Country Radio?
- Is 2020 The Year Of The Female Country Artist?
- January PPMs, Day Two: WFEZ, WNIC, KESZ Take Top Spots.
- Time Runs Out For St. Louis Owner As FCC Tosses License Renewal Case.
- Tax Woes Could Lead to Auction of Berkeley’s KPFA.
- Podcasts Come With Built-In Audience Segmenting, Nielsen Data Shows.