As the country works to bring the raging COVID-19 pandemic under control, healthcare will continue to grow as an advertising category in 2021. A record 5,500 healthcare companies received a total of $80 billion in investments in 2020 with telemedicine a top focus. “We should see a giant leap in healthcare and telemedicine advertising in the next 1-3 years,” MediaRadar CEO Todd Krizelman said Thursday. Read more
- Analysis: Heavy Radio Listeners In Better Economic Shape Than Average Consumer.
- Beasley Increases Bond Offering, Announces Pricing.
- BetterHelp Leads Podcast Advertisers In December As Mental Health Brands Tap In.
- Biden Taps Jessica Rosenworcel As Interim Head Of FCC.
- Podcasting Part Of Plan For Agency Created By Radio Vets Farid Suleman and Mark Richards.
- Programmatic Buying Making It Harder For Some Diverse Podcasts to Get Ad Buys.
- Ron Russo, Rafe D’Amico Promoted As Cumulus Overhauls Sales Leadership.
- Digital To Overtake Broadcast Revenue At Acquisition-Minded Townsquare.
- Salem Radio Network Launches Weekly ‘Rebuilding The Right’ Program.
- WLW Revives Abbreviated Version Of ‘America’s Truckin’ Network.’
- Radio Host Among Those Pardoned By Trump On His Last Night In Office.
- News Bites: Dave Barrett, Alpha Media, ‘Breaking The Barrier,’ WGXI, Todd Starnes.