Nielsen is planning major changes to the way it measures video viewing starting in fourth quarter 2022. Its highly touted Nielsen One offering will use a single metric to measure streaming and linear viewing, allowing advertisers and content providers to look at total video consumption regardless of platform or device. During an investor conference last week, Nielsen CEO Dave Kenny hinted that a similar system may be in development for audio. Read more
- Michael Stanley, Cleveland Rocker Turned Radio Host, Dies At 72.
- Retailers And Marketers Prepare For Spring Spending.
- How Morgan Wallen’s Music Is Slowly Returning To Country Radio.
- Beasley And Salem Granted Eight-Figure PPP Loans Under CARES Act.
- Advertising Growth Helps Push Veritone Revenue To New Highs In Fourth Quarter.
- Radio Stations Have Until April 19 To Register Their Satellite Receivers With The FCC.
- ‘Solid Quarter To End A Tumultuous Year’ Has Analyst Raising Price Target On Salem.
- International Women’s Day To Rule Radio Monday.
- Nielsen Closes $2.7 Billion Sale Of Global Connect Business.
- WERQ-FM Baltimore Launches ‘The A.M. Clique with Porkchop and AngelBaby.’
- SummitMedia Richmond Debuts ‘Awesome 100.9.’ Relaunches WURV As ‘103.7 Variety.’
- Podcast Data And Ad Tech Are Expanding, Bringing In More Ad Buyers.