Details for Chief Engineer - Detroit
Crawford Broadcasting Company has an immediate opening for a chief engineer for its Detroit radio cluster, which consists of one FM, three AM and two FM translator stations.
Ten years major market radio engineering experience and SBE Certified Broadcast Radio Engineer (CBRE) or higher certification are required. SBE CBNT or CBNE and DRB specialist certifications are preferred in addition to CBRE or higher.
Applicants must have demonstrated proficiency in the following areas:
- High-Power FM Transmission Systems
- High-Power Solid-State Transmitters (Nautel preferred)
- Digital (HD) Radio (FM and AM)
- AM Transmission Systems
- AM Directional Antenna Systems
- Audio Over Internet Protocol (AOIP) (WheatNet-IP Preferred)
- Time Domain Multiplexed (TDM) Audio (Wheatstone Preferred)
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) Telephone Systems (Avaya Preferred)
- Computer Networks, Servers, Routers and Switches
- Virtual Local Area Networks (VLAN)
- Building Maintenance and Electrical/Mechanical Systems
Applicants must be able to work autonomously but in concert with other department heads and station management.
Applicants must submit a resume along with at least three references by email to: email@example.com.
Crawford Broadcasting Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.