Details for Market Controller - Philadelphia
Beasley Media Group is seeking an experienced Market Controller for accounting/financial functions for the Philadelphia market.
- Prepare monthly financial statements reporting to Corporate Headquarters
- Accounts receivable and payables
- Payroll and Human Resources
- Cash Management
- Budget preparation
- Manage financial controls in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance Preferred Minimum of five years accounting experience in broadcasting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work closely with a market management team
Salary: $90,000 to $125,000. Position is open until filled.
Applicants may email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Beasley Media Group, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Beasley Media Group, a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:BBGI) is committed to delivering the very best entertainment content, results and service for our audiences, advertisers and communities as well as providing a restful, collaborative and innovative environment for our trusted employees.