Details for Program Director, Z103 KFTZ - Idaho
Riverbend Communications is on the search for an exceptional Program Director for Z103 KFTZ, Idaho Falls, Idaho.
Z103 is a Top 40 format designed specifically for our market. Z103 is the market leader in both ratings and revenue.
We have an outstanding team of talented personalities that looks forward to the support of a great mentor, forward thinker, and coach with fresh perspective. The right candidate will need to be a positive, promotionally driven, task-oriented achiever with great character to be successful in our company and community.
Riverbend Communications is locally owned and operated with all the resources you will need to be successful and provide outstanding results. We are not a big box broadcaster. Our PD’s don’t report to a Regional Manager that reports to a SVP reporting to someone else that doesn’t understand the unique qualities of our market.
With that being said, the person we hire must understand and have experience in the following areas:
- Successful prior experience programming a Top 40 format
- Ability to conduct a LIVE on-air shift while leading the team
- Social media management experience and the skills to connect on all platforms
- Experience coaching both veteran and new talent
- Capability to build and execute promotions
- Knowledge of and aptitude to follow FCC rules and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Planning and leading tactically and strategically
- Understanding and ability to protect the image and standards of our company
The right candidate will have a fantastic track record of results-oriented experience. Please be prepared to do the best work of your life prior to submitting your air check, resume, and description of why you believe you are the perfect match for our needs.
Application, resume and air checks can be submitted HERE.
Riverbend Communications is an equal opportunity employer.