Details for Digital Focused Sales - Nashville, TN
This person identifies and develops new business opportunities; keeps and grows existing client relationships; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; closes business; meets set sales targets.
- Identifies and solicits new business; builds and maintains a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Services and grows relationships in existing base of clients
- Identifies client/agency needs and develops persuasive proposals to meet needs and opportunities
- Delivers effective sales presentations
- Steers clients based on market, platform and station information
- Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction
- Monitors competition to continually find new account leads
- Negotiates rates based on iHeartMedia’s budgets
- Works collaboratively with internal partners to drive revenue
- Ensures prompt payments
- Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources
- Generates revenue and meets/exceeds established sales targets
- Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver’s license and state-mandated auto insurance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and social networking platforms
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices
- Strong client service relationship-building skills
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and closing proficiency
- Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
- Independent; self-motivated; competitive; assertive
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
- Stress tolerance especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
- Flexibility and creativity
- Professional appearance
- Strong interpersonal skills
2+ years in media/advertising sales is preferred, but not required. SalesForce experience is a plus. High school diploma, college degree preferred.
CLICK HERE to apply.