Details for Director of Advertising Sales – AURN
American Urban Radio Networks, LLC (“AURN”), the # 1 Nielsen rated national audio network company that connects African Americans to national advertisers, reaching over 25 million listeners weekly, is seeking a Director of Advertising based in New York City.
Be part of our success, our vision and help ensure a great future for our employees when you join AURN and help support AURN’s advertising strategy from a business, sales, and technical perspective.
We also provide:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (100% paid for employee)
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with partial employer matching
Selling AURN’s network radio assets including its 4 RADAR rated networks, and 55 Podcasts to advertising agencies and corporate accounts on a full-time basis. This position reports to the President of Sales.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals as set by President of Sales
- Make formal presentations to senior managers at corporations, and account executives, media planners, media buyers and directors at ad agencies
- Call upon existing agency accounts and developing new business for our radio and podcast platforms
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in national media sales or national media planning; Network radio and/or podcast experience a plus
- Strong personal agency contacts
- Excellent presentation, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy required - Command of Google Business (Docs, Spreadsheets), Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Immediate hire opportunity! Salary commensurate with experience.
Send Resume to: email@example.com
*Due to the anticipated volume of responses, AURN will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
AURN, operates 5 networks including the twenty-four hours gospel music service, Inspirational and is along with Superadio Networks, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of A Wonder Media Company, LLC (AWMC).
AURN is an equal opportunity employer that embraces and promotes diversity in the workplace.