Details for General Sales Manager - Digital
Salem Media Group / Salem Surround - in Seattle offers an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for a qualified General Sales Manager for our 3-station cluster and digital division.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality along with a drive to succeed and excellent communication skills. This person is expected to meet and exceed personal sales goals as well as meet and exceed the cluster’s team goals.
- Maintain and grow personal and sales team accounts while developing new local direct accounts
- Prospect, sell and lead the sales team in developing local direct multimedia advertising plans incorporating spot, digital, print, events & programmatic sales
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise a Sales team in accordance with company policy
- Maintain accounts receivable collections in current and professional manner
- Provide weekly projection/forecast reports to management
- Attend station and client promotions (outside of normal business hours)
- Other related duties as required
- Maintain a positive and energetic leadership style with high integrity, strong work ethic and ownership of outcomes
- 3-5 years of local media sales experience preferred
- Proven record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives
- Proven ability to solve local advertiser’s marketing challenges with creativity and intelligence
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient in computer skills (Windows/PC, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Candidates must have a reliable, fully insured automobile, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Applicants must agree to a background check
CLICK HERE to apply.
Salem Media Group is the leading U.S. radio broadcaster targeting audiences interested in conservative news talk and Christian and family-themed programming. We offer a competitive compensation package based upon experience and a comprehensive benefit package including paid holidays and paid vacation.
Salem Media Group is an equal opportunity employer and is a certified “Best Place to Work” – Come see why!