STATION SALES

San Jose -- Balwinder Kaur Khalsa and Dilpreet Khalsa’s Punjabi American Media has filed a $200,000 deal to buy the Los Gatos, CA-licensed translator K257BE at 99.3 FM from Susan Bushell. Punjabi American Media plans to relay its “Punjabi Radio” format from the HD3 channel of Bonneville classic rock “98.5 K-Fox” KUFX. The deal puts Punjabi American Media into a new California market -- it already owns stations in Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield, and Stockton. Broker: MCH Enterprises

New Mexico and Texas -- Rick Lee Keefer and David Lansford’s Zia Radio Group has filed a $200,000 deal to buy “Country 99.1” KCLV-FM, AC KTQM (99.9), “Talk 1240” KCLV, and sports KWKA (680) in Clovis, NM and classic country KQTY (106.7) in Borger, TX from Barbara Allsup’s Zia Broadcasting Co. Keefer will hold a 75% stake in the new company with the remaining 25% held by Lansford.

Missouri -- Odle Media Group has filed a $150,000 deal to buy classic hits “B-104.3” KDBB, Bonne Terre, MO and news-talk KFMO, Park Hills, MO (1240) from Manning Steinmetz’s MKS Broadcasting.

TRANSLATOR SALES

California -- Robert Jamrog’s Fusion Radio has filed a $75,000 deal to buy the Monterey, CA-licensed translator K275CU At 102.9 FM from Educational Media Foundation. The translator will move to a new tower location to improve its coverage of the market. Fusion Radio plans to relay a smooth jazz format from an HD subchannel in the market. Jamrog owns Jamtraxx Media. Chicago-based JamTraxx syndicates music programming to hundreds of radio stations, including its Spin FM format. It first announced plans to expand into station ownership in 2012 as a way to distribute its 24-hour formats. It also owns stations in St. Louis and Toledo, OH. Once the sale closes, EMF will still own contemporary Christian “K-Love” affiliate KLVM (88.9) and “Air1” affiliate KARW (97.9) in the market. Broker: George Kimble, Kozacko Media Services

CLOSINGS

Kansas – Christi and Steve Lungren’s Doxa Wave has closed a $275,000 deal to buy “Country 95.9” KSOK-FM, Winfield, KS and classic hits “The Mixx” KSOK, Arkansas City, KS (1280) in from Cowley County Broadcasting. The deal also includes the Arkansas City, KS-licensed translator K277CK at 103.3 FM which simulcasts KSOK.

Ann Arbor, MI – Al Kresta’s Ave Maria Communications has filed a $105,000 deal to buy the Dexter, MI-licensed translator W300CO at 107.9 FM from Spring Arbor University. This is a first purchase for Ave Maria Communications which will simulcast religious “Ave Maria Radio” WDEO (990) on the signal. Spring Arbor University still owns contemporary Christian “89.3 The Arbor” WJKN and contemporary Christian “Home FM 106.9” WSAE in the Ann Arbor region, in addition to three other FM translators. Broker: Jon Yinger, Broadcast Properties

Albany, GA – John Golobish’s JetStream Media has closed a $100,000 deal to buy classic hits “Retro FM 102.1” WPFQ from Pretoria Fields Collective Media. The deal includes an $85,000 promissory note.

Monroe, LA – Todd Fowler’s Skyline Media has closed a $20,000 deal to buy the currently-silent KJMG (97.3) from William Whitley’s KP Music Group.